As you probably know I love coconut and I love choco. I also love having breakfast with biscuits, but unfortunately the most of the time prepacked biscuits are fat and unhealthy.
So this time I decided to mix my 2 favourites ingredients to bake healthy and light sweets for breakfast 😊 I absolutely suggest you to try them!
- 90g of unsalted butter (at room temp)
- 100g of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 120g of flour
- 20g of shredded coconut
- 20g of corn flour
- 125g of nature yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixer. Add the eggs and the yogurt, making sure to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl. Add the flours, the coconut, the salt and baking powder and mix on low until everything is incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons worth of dough and roll the dough into a ball. Place the cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet, about 9 per sheet, and bake for 9-10 minutes until the edges are just slightly golden brown and the center is still a bit soft.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cookies rest for about 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. Repeat this process for the remaining dough.