Holiday has not finished yet 😊
Here an easy but yummy recipe of the charlotte cake: chocolate lovers what are you waiting for?! 😍
- About 24 lady fingers for a 18cm tin
- 360g of dark chocolate
- 280ml of water
- 3 spoons of sugar
- 100g of whipped cream to decorate
- 5 strawberries
- Place the savoiardi on the tin base covering it completely.
- In a medium saucepan, boil water and sugar over medium heat.
- Once sugar has melted, pour the hot syrup over the chocolate.
- Put the bowl of chocolate in a larger one full of ice and for about 15 minutes with electric whisk.
- Chill the mousse to set and put it on the buiscuit base.
- Dispose the other savoiardi vertically close to the chocolate mousse and wait about 1 hour before serving.
- Decorate with whipped cream and strawberries as you wish.