You know how much I love chocolate and this triple chocolate cheesecake is for real chocoholic.
- 200g of chocolate biscuits
- 100g of butter
- 600g of cream cheese (like Philadelphia)
- 50g of dark chocolate, 50g of milk chocolate, 50g of white chocolate
- 180ml of sour cream
- 90g of icing sugar
- Create the crust first. Place the biscuits into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Add the melted butter and mix again until all the crumbs are coated. Transfer the crumbs into the prepared pan (18cm) and use a large spoon to press the mixture into an even layer, creating a firm and even crust. Leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Dark chocolate layer: Place 200g of softened cream cheese and the melted 50g of dark chocolate into a mixer bowl. Beat them together. Soak 3g of gelatin in cold water for about 5 minutes and then dissolve it in 60ml of sour cream previously warmed. Finally add 30g of icing sugar and mix.Layer the filling into the prepared pan using a spoon to smooth it. Leave in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Prepare the milk layer and the white layer in the same way as the dark one.
- Place the the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.